Claudine Hanratty Solicitors provide representation for Employees and Employers at all relevant venues including the Workplace Relations Commission, the Labour Court, the Circuit Court and the High Court. We provide clear legal advice to workers regarding their rights as an Employee. We also advise Employers regarding their duties and obligations under Irish Employment Legislation.
The Workplace Relations Commission is generally the first stage in most employment law proceedings. The Commission is an independent body established in 2015 which is bound to act judicially and was set up to provide a speedy, fair, inexpensive and informal means for individuals to seek remedies for alleged infringements of their statutory rights to cover all areas of the Employee/Employer relationship.
Some of the areas of Employment Law we advise on:
- Unfair Dismissal
- Constructive Dismissal
- Wrongful Termination of Contract
- Employment Contracts
- Injunctions to prevent Disciplinary processes proceedings and/or to prevent dismissal
- Discrimination on Equality Grounds
- Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
- Disputes in relation to pay, holiday entitlements, maternity leave, parental leave
- Termination/Severance Agreements